Voice Work Options
Terri Michael's many years as a popular Radio Announcer (30 years), successful Television Host (11 years) coupled with her media savvy writing and extensive commercial client list, make her an experienced and ideal choice to make your copy come to life!
Voice Work Styles
- Versatile professional who can make reading a phone book, sound good!
- Hard sell or soft sell
- Full range voice that is:
- warm & friendly
- upbeat & fun
- authoritative, trustworthy & credible
- 'Age' range 30 – 60
- Difficult to read scripts including government, law, medical, corporate and tourism scripts. Clients include the Milwaukee Zoo Exhibit Guide, the Hoover Dam Tour Guide, Canada Customs, Honda, Ford, Calgary Dial-A-Law etc
- Station Imaging. Clients include 680News and The Biography Channel.
- Languages – English (USA and Canadian) and French (Canadian).
- Quick turnaround
Terri is available for the following types of voice work - please click headings for details:
- Clients include Ferrero Rocher, Schweppes, Honda, Ford, Toyota, National Trust, Royal Bank, CIBC, Rogers Media, McDonalds, Bell Canada, Panasonic, Air Canada, Via Rail, Chatelaine, Canadian Living Magazine, Thermasilk, Revlon etc
- Long-term commercial spokesperson for numerous clients including Schweppes, Canadian Living Magazine, Carrier Canada, Janome etc.
- Specialize in DIFFICULT TO READ scripts including Government, Law, Medical, Corporate and Tourism copy etc.
- Extensive corporate voice work for Banks, Federal and Provincial Governmental departments, automotive industry, official tributes, retirements, sales incentive and instructional videos, provincial law services, publishing houses.
- Clients include Milwaukee Zoo Exhibit Guide, the Hoover Dam Tour Guide, Canada Customs, Calgary Dial-A-Law, Newfoundland Tourism Board etc
- Terri has voiced several Television Documentaries
- of note – two award winning documentaries on Romania. Aired nationally and in select countries around the world